As organisations navigate the disruption and uncertainty sparked by the COVID-19 pandemic, we can help you create a working environment in which your teams feel safe, connected and productive.
What is hybrid working?
Put simply, hybrid working is when some employees work remotely while others are back in the office.
It sounds easy enough. But for a hybrid arrangement to work well, it’s essential you bring your whole team along with the right approach to internal communications, meetings, managing performance and keeping culture and connection alive.
Since the start of the pandemic, we have worked with clients to design hybrid arrangements which have helped them to run their business effectively, support their customers with confidence and lead focused and engaged teams.
How we can help
Our experts have developed specialist tools, processes and strategies to support the needs of organisations of any size. We can help you across a range of areas including:
- building leadership capability to lead remotely
- communicating effectively online
- onboarding new starters
- establishing the right internal operating rhythms
- running productive and engaging hybrid meetings
- managing and measuring performance
- build a vibrant culture and a sense of connection
- individual and team coaching.
Our insights are based on:
- our own unique research which explored employer and employee responses to hybrid working, uncovering the gaps, challenges and opportunities
- decades of expertise in communications, change management and leadership
- deep experience partnering with clients on hybrid working.
Get in touch
We will be living in an uncertain environment for some time yet. So talk to us about how you can move beyond the essential logistics of hybrid working, to lead a thriving and engaged workforce.
If you’d like to find out more, please contact Michele Fonseca, our Principal Consultant, Training & Capability on 0419 661 121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.